[microsound] Fwd: [iDC] User Labor

Apologies to those who have already seen this...

Best, Charles

----- Begin forwarded message -----
From: Burak Arikan <arikan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 07:59:37 -0400
To: idc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iDC] User Labor

Hi everyone,

Today is May Day, we celebrate the social and economic achievements of
the labor movement ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_movement ). In
this important day, we wanted to announce our project User Labor.

User Labor Markup Language (ULML), is an open data structure to outline
the metrics of user participation in social web services. Our aim is to
construct criteria and context for determining the value of user labor
for distribution. We believe that universality, transparency, and
accessibility of user labor metrics will ultimately lead to more
sustainable service cycles in social web.

Please see the examples on the User Labor website. Your feedback and
contribution is very important to improve this project.

http://userlabor.org/

Thank you,
Burak

iDC Photo Stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/idcnetwork/

RSS feed:
http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.culture.media.idc

iDC Chat on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2457237647

Share relevant URLs on Del.icio.us by adding the tag iDCref