Re: [microsound] Looking for the Technological Sublime

Charles,

In case you are interested my firend whom I am working with on this topic
sent me these links from his website:

http://www.bolognini.org/pdf/Phenomenology.pdf

http://www.bolognini.org/pdf/NewT.pdf

thanks for helping me out- I just need a translator now.

best
Greg