Re: [microsound] Dumb tech ?

>From your description I knew what it was before confirming the audio
file.. it's your cell phone creating interference.

Was driving me nuts.. first I noticed it at home, then at work and then
I was at a friends and I was telling him about it and he gave me this
look like I was hearing aliens and then we both heard it and he was
like oh that sound.. it's your cellphone. Apparently the FCC thinks
this is allowable?

~adrian