[microsound] RE : [microsound] i love raster noton

I second Eric's opinion! I've opened for Raster Noton at Mutek in Montreal four
years ago. They then did a good job but nowhere as good as this past week-end's
showcase at the Elektra festival. They really kicked ass. I loved Byetone
pseudo-rock-funky sound!

Dimitri

> it is. I curated the show in Montreal at Elektra
> festival. On my opinion, it was one of the best
> raster-noton concert i saw and heard.

      Découvrez les styles qui font sensation sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars.
http://cf.avatars.yahoo.com/