[microsound] again asking for a paper ...

For aesthetics I have to write a paper where I reflect about a chosen topic. I wanted to talk about the value off computer music and defend why it is just as god music as classical composition. The reason why I want to write about that is because in the past, some people (quite conservative in the music field) are quite negative about computer music or algorithmic music because they think that I as the composer just press the button and wait. Writing an answer to that would be fun now, I think.
The problem is that the paper has to be an answer to another text, so I need a text that talks about the value of algorithmic music. I haven't found a decent text so does anyone has or does know about a text about the value of algorithmic/ computer music?
Thanks a lot