Re: [microsound] VLC

For Windoze users, <http://kmplayer.en.softonic.com/>KMplayer
<http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4094>is the best I've ever
found for video. Supports any format you throw at it and is portable (14mb)
live's nicely on my flash drive. Also living in flash drive world for
audio XMPlay
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.un4seen.com%2F&ei=jVNqSN3sBYrmiAHkyvXvCw&usg=AFQjCNErxA8IeBLt8GAZHF2E3GSKIyUZdQ&sig2=t4hBkbATxvOdUfHszIB01A>which
is unrivalled in speed quality, and format support. Just drag and drop
and direct links and the application and it will find and extract files from
the html and play the links directly from the web. Great for surfing
netlabels. Then just save your playlist. no files to download, there you
have your mobile web library. It's a great way to listen and collect
netaudio. If you ever do want to download, throw the playlist text file into
your download manager and grab all linked mp3s from the net at once. Works
great with freedownloadmanager <http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/> and
Firefos.
Cheers,  Paul