[microsound] Magnetic Movie

hi all

don't now how many of you that have seen this but,

this must be about the coolest thing i've ever seen; http:// www.semiconductorfilms.com/root/Magnetic_Movie/Magnetic.htm

"The secret lives of invisible magnetic fields are revealed as chaotic ever-changing geometries . All action takes place around NASA's Space Sciences Laboratories, UC Berkeley, to recordings of space scientists describing their discoveries . Actual VLF audio recordings control the evolution of the fields as they delve into our inaudible surroundings, revealing recurrent ‘whistlers' produced by fleeting electrons . Are we observing a series of scientific experiments, the universe in flux, or a documentary of a fictional world?."