[microsound] - Reaktor Guides??

ive been looking for a book to help teach me reaktor.  is there anything out
there that can help me develop my reaktor skills?  right now i do very very
basic editing of patches but i dont really understand all the functions.
ive read things here and there on the internet but i need a guide to really
clarify things so that i can get building.  the manual hasnt helped me much
and reverse engineering hasnt really answered any questions about all of the
various functions.  i used to make patches on the nord micro modular so i
feel like my mind is in the right place to make some interesting things.
for whatever reason that knowledge hasnt helped me much so far.  help
anyone?