[microsound] Re: microsound Digest 28 Jul 2008 08:03:36 -0000 Issue 2027

hello. i need some basic help with lloopp. i have various versions of max, and i want to try and use lloopp, but i dont know how to make it work with max. its a little bit unclear to me.
If you don't already have them, download and install the free MaxMSPJitter
runtime stuff.
When you download the basic file [I'm looking at 1.6], there's a readme file.
Do what it says, and the thing "just works." Did you do that?

What part don't you understand? The worst I can say is that the people who
are currently working on this appear to intend for you to explore the
app by playing with it [there are certainly a large bunch of presets that
are intended to demonstrate how the thing works, nearly as I can tell by
whacking on it], but that's a good thing.