Re: [microsound] baudline

I'd go in on that.

On Aug 14, 2008, at 7:23 PM, Kim Cascone wrote:

I've been watching that space since my switch to Mac OS. I really loved
that software, there really is nothing that comes close to it, and
wonder if sigblips can be hired for at least an easy Apple X11 port with
some community effort.

would someone be into contacting sigblips and seeing what s/he might charge for an X-11 UB port? then we can do something like set up a Paypal micro-payment account for him or something
where each person who wants a copy of baudline can contribute X amount
unless sigblips simply wants to charge each person for a X-11 port which would kinda suck