Re: [microsound] Re: Death of Monoculture

I feel a little awkward as I feel I've been misunderstood.

On 20 Αυγ 2008, at 1:17 ΜΜ, Sarah Kaldor wrote:

I have recently joined and am finding the debates interesting. There were two in the one on Sunday which relate to each other. 1st is talking about western classical composers not being known in Asia and the 2nd about having 1 good quality radio station that everyone listens to, resulting in Andrew growing to like Dub and Reggae.

The only debate is if monoculture is of value or not. Everything else comes while arguing. I didn' t talk about classical composers not being known in asia, I argued that people in a lot of part of the world don' t have access to music of great importance.