[microsound] mics

hi . i enjoy reading these threads and was wondering if anyone may be able =
to offer me some tech advice.
im off to the remote rural regions in India to do some sound and field reco=
rdings. i have brought an edirol r09
and am now thinking of purchasing a good compatible microphone. i was wond=
ering if anyone may be able to pass on
any advice it would be very  appreciated.

Best Regards  Tajinder

Tajinder
I recently purchased a pair of Aevox Classic M MkII stereo omni's
and so far I like them very much
http://www.aevox.be
I'm using them with my current rig which only does (44/16) but I'm upgrading later this week to a LS-10 (96kHz/24bit) the Aevox mics have a very 'musical' tonality and work very well for field recording IMO my advice is to record at 24 bit at all times no matter what mics you use
hope this helps
KIM