[microsound] Aevox mics examples

I'm posting two soundfiles recorded with my Aevox mics

location: playground @ Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
rig: Aevox Classic M MkII stereo > Sound Professionals-SPSB-5 > Archos402 camcorder (used as a digital audio recorder)

recorded at 44.1kHz/16bit
(Archos doesn't do 96kHz/24 bit)

mic config: A-B @ 40cm spread
- ambience1 recorded: mics facing forward + flat on a stone bench
- kids on slide recorded: mics on ground facing forward
preamp gain: +22dB
converted using Audacity>LAME > 192kbps

links:
http://www.anechoicmedia.com/aevox/GGPark_amb1.mp3
http://www.anechoicmedia.com/aevox/GGPark_kids_slide1.mp3

keep in mind that these files are not 24 bit
so the quality is not as good as it could be
also, I've been experimenting primarily with the A-B pattern which is the most pleasing to my ear