Re: [microsound] touch this, touch that

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:24:31 -0700, a Bad Day on the Midway, Dominic Tetmyer <domtetmyer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/5q9a96
>
> Besides the possibility for the 2nd-gen Touch becoming a phone over
> wireless with voip, can this also serve as a new portable field
> recorder? Wonder what the sound quality is?

Well, I'm curious for the 4g nano which is scheduled to have a
microphone-capable input. Should be quite a good portable field
recorder, but I think it would be a voice-recorder quality device.
Anyone has news?
--
 (     mailto: adern@xxxxxxxxx		  http://www.myspace.com/adernx
 ))    http://digilander.iol.it/adern      (GnuPG key available on url)