Re: [microsound] new files on server

Hm, the file in the repository downloads and plays fine for me.

Is there an encoding limitation on the player that loads the mp3 file?

BPOFD is a 320kbps encoding. Sorry if I missed that requirement.

Kim Cascone wrote:
OK so there are two new files on the server in the Infinite Jest directory
that are not tagged correctly
and need their ID3 tags fixed
remember we aren't using ID3 v2 tags
so your file might need to be saved out with v1 tags

The_Desire_To_Desire.mp3
Soundtrack for "(The) Desire to Desire" film
ocp

and

kinds_of_Light.mp3
Soundtrack for "Kinds of Light"
jhopkins

also ->

Baby_Pictures_Of_Famous_Dictators.mp3
Soundtrack for the film "Baby Pictures of Famous Dictators"
craque

is not showing up in the playlist
can you please check the file and re-upload?