Re: [microsound] new files on server

the scanned signature at the top of the PDF reads "James".

John Hopkins wrote:
OK so there are two new files on the server in the Infinite Jest directory
that are not tagged correctly

kinds_of_Light.mp3
Soundtrack for "Kinds of Light"
jhopkins

whups, getting to it -- ID3 v1 is just title, artist and genre...
hey, aren't the films by James Incadenza, not Hal?  I haven't read the book, but I spoke to an old friend of mine who was a friend of Wallace's and I was telling him about the project...  and he corrected me...

uh-oh, re-uploading when the org site is down... faugh, sorry, this is my first project, so, muddling through all the specific protocols...
jh