Re: [microsound] instrumental transcommunication

2008/10/21 Damian Stewart <damian@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Eduardo Acosta wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like your opinion about the instrumental transcomunication.
>>

> what is 'instrumental transcomunication'?

Hello Damian,

I transcript a few descriptions i found interesting:

"Instrumental TransCommunication is the name that has been given by
Professeur  Ernst Senkowski, a German physicist, for the technic of
contacting another dimension, using any electronic means to capture
paranormal images (ITC), and to record a kind of  voices (EVP : Electronic
Voice Phenomenon). Some researchers are using also old valves radios of the
50's (DRV : Direct Radio Voices) and are very successful."

"The use of TVs, radios,
telephones, computers, and other
technical equipment to get
information from the other side."

I dont believe at all, but it is not impossible.

i think that the development of new devices and signal processing software
can bring
new discovers