[microsound] New list info (was Re: [microsound] PLEASE STOP USING THIS LIST!)

Yes, if you receive emails from the microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address
that means you are still on the old list--and you would be, until that
list is shutdown or you explicitly unsubscribe.

Keep in mind that there is no link between the two lists (different
domains, different servers, different admins).

The only thing that was taken from the old list was the list of
subscribers, so that everyone got transparently subscribed to the new
one. However, nothing was done that affected your subscription status
in the old list, so your membership there is still active.

So, to repeat Kim's advice:
- Please do not create new threads on the old list
(microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). Create them on the new list
(microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). When responding to threads please change
the address so that they get sent to the new list.
- The hyperreal list is going to be retired soon, so adjust your email
clients ASAP.
- Official instructions can be read in the http://www.microsound.org
homepage, so this is not subterfuge and is really the new official
list.
- If you have any issues, don't hesitate to email the admins of the
new list (I am one of them but you can reach us all by sending an
email to the address detailed in the footer of the list's web
interface at http://microsound.org/mailman/listinfo/microsound_microsound.org).

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0