Re: [microsound] pulseprogramming: thank you

>taylor
>
>i'm getting ALL the replies to the microsound list
>
>what can i do about it?
>
>i've told sean, but they are still coming

if anyone has problems with the list please contact Sean, Andy or me...we
are moderating the list and are responsible for it's maintainence...
thanks!
KIM

__________________________
kim.cascone
sound.designer...composer

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com

 November releases:

                full length:: cathodeFlower (Ritornell/Mille Plateaux)
	mp3 release:: Pulsar Studies 1 - 20 (Falsch)
	compilation:: cubeQuadratische (Herniated Mix #1) (Digital Narcis)

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari