Re: [microsound] AC and other sounds

these daylife sounds... - are any of you guys actually using these sounds for
your own music? i have a variety of dictaphones with me most of the time, and i
use these recordings for the life concerts of my band rope mainly. their bad
recording quality seems to have the quality of an old memory - a smell - a very
intense and direct leftover/picture of the actual real sound that has been
there...in a way more intense than the original - probably because of the phone
compressing the signal to the limit of what the tape can take...

so how about you guys?

jayrope