random thought

	Procrastinating again...

	Just a thought. Certain combinations of sound pattern stimulate different
parts of the mind (hence music appreciation). Sonic vibrations in
texture-based sound also stir a set of emotions, through a different sort
of mind-body stimulation. Just a thought... Do you think it possible for
the use of electric pulses, (minor shocks) physically administered in
controlled patterns and intensities could be understood as a composition?
and appreciated as a musical score? I suppose I run a risk by saying
'music' (lacks aural ingredient)- I struggle to find a descriptive word.

Any ideas?
Sarah

..avoid clutter.appreciate techno.