Re: [microsound] laptop ethics...

paul wrote:

> I think that [for me] these performances are better suited to listening
> suites, cafes or galleries with the intent to sit and concentrate, rather
> than sitting up on a stage in a pub/traditional venue...

Yes, I agree. One of the ways of approaching this problem is to redefine
the performance space and parameters from the usual rock or dance club
paradigms.

the foundry
realaudio samples via:
http://www.foundrysite.com/sounds1.html

out now...
eM <the motor sessions ep> (lmtd. 7"/lmtd. cdr)
the foundry <mote> (cd)

and...
eM remix on <knots> issued on thousand/wmo
http://wiremailorder.com/thousand/knots.htm