Re: [microsound] Dertig CM Was: MEGO?

>There is at least one record on Mego that has no lap-top, or in fact
>anything computerized in it: it's the 12" Dertig CM by Goem. It's entirely
>made with an analogue machine called 'Student Stimulator' and old analogue
>synths. I guess if you don't like laptops, you should check it out.

Rehberg & Bauer have a track, _Recol_ I think it is, that sounds similar to
the first track off Dertig CM in that there's that pulsating beep noise
running through. Is that what the Student Stimulator is? It's a lovely
sound, kinda like what happens when you leave a phone off the hook for a
while.

-eric.