byetone-dumbtype-tone rec

just a couple of things I need your help with

I just received byeone's 20 to 2000 magazine submission from a friend and I think it is brilliant. does anyone want to provide some information to the list about this person and his project. What has he/she done in the past, going to being in the future and now?
his tic and ploc beats are microscopically intriguing, are all his discs like this?

what can I expect from the dumbtype performance?
does anyone know where on the internet I can find some articles about them? there is a chance I will doing an interview with ryoji ikeda and /or dumb type which if possible i will post to the list on completion. But I need as much research material as possible. anything would help..reviews of shows, photos...

if anyone is interested in the fusion between post rock and microwave check out tone rec. Their latest offering, 'couchy pac' is their finest but all their albums are brilliant. if you like them take a look into tarwater and kriedler-which are relate to -to rococo rot.

thanks
arden
if anyone is interest I could do some dubbing for trade.
arden