Antw: [microsound] dumbtype-tone rec

> what can I expect from the dumbtype performance?
> does anyone know where on the internet I can find some articles about them?
> there is a chance I will doing an interview with ryoji ikeda and /or dumb
> type which if possible i will post to the list on completion. But I need as
> much research material as possible. anything would help..reviews of shows,
> photos...

The Swedish magazine Merge printed in their spring issue a six pages long
"review" of Dumb Type by Jon Wozencroft and Mike Harding. Wozencroft charged
himself with the design & photography and Harding wrote the text.
www.merge.com

> if anyone is interested in the fusion between post rock and microwave check
> out tone rec. Their latest offering, 'couchy pac' is their finest but all
> their albums are brilliant. if you like them take a look into tarwater and
> kriedler-which are relate to -to rococo rot.

just out from the tone rec guys is also DAT POLITICS on a-musik, pure laptop
music

dave

(K-RAA-K)3 RECORDS & DISTRIBUTION
Leliestraat 35, 8210 Zedelgem, Belgium