Re: [microsound] filmsound

Seems like Metropolis is a natural, and for odd juxtaposition The
Passion of Joan of Arc. These would easy, since they're "silent" films
(what a misnomer...).

I have been disappointed for a long time that more experimental and
interesting electronics haven't made it into the film world so much. As
far as its gotten ahs been the more dance/groove oriented stuff like
David Holmes et al, which is nice but only one possiblity.

Though I liked Nyman's score, I think Gattaca might work nicely with
simply the sound of soft key stroking mixed with the slip and slide of
Oval. For Alphaville (or perhaps some yet to be made thriller) I suggest
combining the Conet Project with Thomas Koner and Pita.

the foundry
realaudio samples via:
http://www.foundrysite.com/sounds1.html