Re: [microsound] [Fwd: clksndcts]/glitches

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like an asshole even though I probably will
anyway, but can we stop all the advertising ?
Look, we all know what records come out on Mille Plateaux/Force
Inc./Ritornell/etc.. Many of these records are the reason why this list
exists in the first place. I just think it's redundant.

No disrespect,
Andrei