Re: [microsound] failure redux

> In this sense the shortcomings of the equipment are integral
> to my process, probably many other poeple's too.
> Often the most intriguing results are when something doesn't work quite
> right...

i always hear the issues of idiosyncrasies involved with hardware, software,
etc.  currently, through my progression, ive unfortunately found no
interesting fuck-ups, noises, flaws, or glitches with my setup.  i find
myself having to purposefully edit and alter the mix and audio to get a more
expressive feel and i have to say in can become mundane and unemotive not
having those human qualities of natural flaws and accidents.  i need to drop
my gear in water or something.. or get some broken filters like Pole.

---
dia
--Boundary_(ID_cd8nSikZgDIp9vcq5FrBzQ)