Re: [microsound] - DSP?

> a really good example of DSP processing of acoustic source is
> Fennesz "don't talk (put your head on my shoulder)" from
> "fennesz plays" (mego). i think the source is almost all acoustic guitar.
> brilliant piece of music, too.

great stuff, i agree, and i think alot of his other stuff on the more recent
albums is guitar too, i read somewhere that in "plus forty seven..."
he used alot of guitar, and if so i think its a good example of how
much the sound source can be modified by DSP. if you concentrate
enough you can imagine it being guitar though :)

Assaf      ]'

--Boundary_(ID_H7FGlNY/qp72rmOh504Gyw)