tracks on HL server

> thanks to Eddie Peel we have a hotline server set up for a place where
> microsound list members can go and trade mp3's, chat and put up things of
> interest (like shareware etc)
>
> microsound hotline server IP addy: 24.129.81.222

yay, this is a good thing. everybody should upload obscure homemade
microsonics immediately. i've put up a couple of tracks under a project
titled "folder"...

iliiwrmx.mp3
tick_trance.mp3

long-ish, pulsing, trancey, glitch-skipping chunks of live-to-disk
audio, made with Max/MSP. iliiwrmx.mp3 folds up Laurie Anderson (surely
the avant-geek's pinup girl) into little tiny pieces.

mitchell whitelaw ::::::: http://www.spin.net.au/~mitchellw