Re: [microsound] kent? (on falsch)

> i am curious who "kent" is (one of the artists on the falsch site).
> his stuff is quite good, and it looks like he is somehow affiliated with
> calarts -- a college about an hour from me :)
>

> any info is appreciated.

if it's the Kent that I went to CalArts with (|<ent)... he's a kick
ass c programmer with a penchant for cheep vodka. He plays saxophone and
is an excellent musician. His ass, as mine, is still sore from the numerous
beatings administered by the incomparable Tom 'SoundHack' Erbe. Currently
he's in Europe... sleeping his way across the Alps I think. He never misses
a chance to hit me up for free dinner and drinks when in Hollywood.

    Akira Rabelais

|<ent éÝÝOCkß! ?ut íf I xvATcH Hîµ ¦Eith
µ¥ gIR¬ FruoéND A©AíN I'¬¬ |<iLL hUOµ!!