quietly about silence

> >hmmmm.
> >now that we know that we cant live in silence.
> >and we cant really escape sounds. we have to bask
> >in the glory of sound in all of its formations.

  I thought for me . music* was about silence

  . or the expression of it
    sound and its pursuit . was an effort to seek silence

  surely 'underlying in all of us is a knowledge of silence .

  I look at in similar' to light . white light

  white~light is not a colour . but all colours are achieved
  from this white light . and if you can mix all the colours
  of light you can make white . ..

  as sound . from silence all sounds are achieved . ..
  so by mixing all sounds . silence could be gained ..

    . these are my understandings

  as a dj I can mix two records togeather . and if I hit it
  in the right way . in the mix the louder I turn it up the
  quieter it gets ..  !?! frequency cancalation

  so if I get the right sounds from the right directions ..
  regardless of thier volume or mass .I can achieve a point
  of pure silence .

    . more importantly

  are we prepared to do this . are we ready to cope with the
  reality of creating silence  .. because we fold beyond the
  bounds of sound . and enter a place of new consequences !

  for me to create a recording that made your speech silent
  to my ears . how would I know to turn it off .. ?

  if we begin to create silence . freely ....

        what are the potentials .

  . what would we hear . !

  .simon

=====