From: anechoic <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 1:50 PM
Subject: [microsound] ICMC2000

would European artists being considered for ICMC2000 in Berlin please
contact me off this list
danke!
KIM

__________________________
kim.cascone

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

new releases:

? full length:: "cathodeFlower" (Ritornell/Mille Plateaux)
? mp3 release:: "pulsar studies" (Falsch/ http://www.fals.ch)
? compilation:: "cubeQuadratische (Herniated Mix #1)"
      ("V/A - blueCubism" on Digital Narcis)

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari