Re: [microsound] Michael Prime info..?

HI -

I'm not sure if this info will be of any use to you but Micheal Prime is
actually performing this suday here in London (I'll forward the adress if
anyone's interested).

I think he may be performing using some of his plant bio-feedback stuff which
should be very cool. I don't know whether he will be doing this live or recorded
however.

About two years ago I had the pleasure of recording him perform with
Morphogenesis. He was using a contact mic up against a gass bowl of water which
had a pump in it. I thought it sounded really nice (I'm partial to fluid sounds
litterally : ))

And...just for the record he's a really kind person. I'll have to dig out the
dat from that day...apart from that recording, I don't know much about his ither
records but I'll pass on info from this sunday.

reagards,

alea.