Re: [microsound] Ikeda?

while we're at it,
i saw a korean film this week, "301 302" which, in spite of no credits
(none that i would have seen) had a piece by dumb type as part of its
soundtrack as well as a few more bits that sounded like ikeda. anyone know
more about this?
wow! where did you see this? what are the chances of it being on video in North america -canada?on stock?
if you've seen dumb type perform live, did '301 302' have any semblance to the performance? do you know the director's name? It wouldn't surprise me if the director is or has been part of the dumb type collective. When I interview Ikeda he mentioned there were film and video makers among them, but nothing of a project that was on the verge of completion. I have to see this film. would you mind emailing me off the list with a brief summary of the film?
thisoutleague@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks
ad.ll