RE: [microsound] Ikeda?

I rented this from BlockBuster a while ago, so I think it should be easy to
find.  I didn't catch the Dumb Type, though.  In fact, I don't really
remember the soundtrack at all.  It's a pretty good movie regardless.  It's
official web page is here

http://www.parkchulsoo.co.kr/html/301302/301302_main.html

but it's mostly in Korean.  There is one English page with some info.  Don't
overlook this well translated nugget:

"A new cinema language against Hollywood epigone genresl vomiting in
301¡¤302 is cooking more fundamemtal issues in life. Don't you think it
deserved much more than on the table, do you?"

Well, do you?

--Danny Wyatt