Re: [microsound] vladislav delay + notice

rsundin . wrote:

> >My immediate thought when hearing this for the first time was "this
The

> no, it's not ou of the question. Max is available for PC too, only
it's
> called PD.

Have to get pedantic here: PD must be something else because it can´t be
"PC version of Max". The (official) PC version of Max is, according to
the
MaxMeister himself, David Zicarelli, in an alpha state right now, and a
release is predicted (though perhaps not expected) some time this (late)

summer, I think.

But, as Ekkehard explained, Vlad´s using Reaktor. Mystery solved.  :)

Anyone else using this? It sounds like an intrigueing piece of software,
but
I haven´t really heard much about it in terms of hands-on experience.

> /r

/Oeivind/