Re: [microsound] vladislav delay + notice

But, as Ekkehard explained, Vlad´s using Reaktor. Mystery solved.  :)
Anyone else using this? It sounds like an intrigueing piece of software,
but
I haven´t really heard much about it in terms of hands-on experience.

I suggest getting hold of the demo, either on the free CD or by download from the Native Instruments web site. I have played with the PC and Mac demos, and within minutes I was converted; the demo times out after 30 minutes and cannot save, but I was amazed at what could be done with no manual and only a few minutes. One nice aspect of the software is the price includes a PC and a Mac version, so I can run it at my office on a Windows box and then compose with it on the Mac in my studio. Quite amazing.

np - Markant "18"
--
NOTE NEW DOMAIN FOR E-MAIL & WEB:
joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx