The Wire's "worship the glitch"

> but i
> still fail to see what makes it so spectacular - even after > reading that
> "worship the glitch" article in the wire! (am i being TOO > sarcastic here?)

Heh...I know what you mean. I just joined this list last weekend, so
I'm guessing this article has already been discussed. However, I'm not
sure, so I wanted to share my opinion.

Personally, I thought the article was shite - the writer jumped here,
there, and everywhere, made some factual mistakes, and generally gave
me a bad impression of music I actually like!

Bill
--
AppNet MidWest Interactive [formerly Sigma6] / http://www.appnet.com

now available:        http://techno.ca/cognition/show598.htm