granular/

In a message dated 3/15/00 7:51:56 AM Central Standard Time,
microsound-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I'm using a variety of stuff to do audio processing - AudioMulch
 (fantastic!), my Akai S2000, and I have access to SoundHack & other
 editor type programs. I'm wondering if some sort of granular synthesis
 might do it? Anyway, I'm planning on experimenting with this some.
 (Sorry if this starts to drag discussion towards the off-topic; reply
 privately if you're concerned about this).

Errr...
This list is interesting.....is it sponsored by WIRE mag. ;)

A cheap/fun interesting way to get into Granular is with M.Berrys 'grainwave'
Highly recommended for 40quid.  Typical MAX-ish iterface so you will feel
right at home with the rst of the IRCAM name dropping wankers ;)
-r
********
www.kultbox.com
www.datapocalyse.org
neu email: datapocalypse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
March/April:  'kerzwellen Landscapes' (for john cage)- Chicago USA
May:   KH Essl (Austria) : conVex : Amazing Maze 2000 : Interactive Sound
Installations @ Deadtech Gallery, Chicago USA.
********