*Chris Pogue (bass, voice)
*Matt Pogue (guitar, voice, bass)
*Heather Thompson (voice)

Saturday, March 25, 2000
California State University Long Beach, Soroptomist House.
Performance begins promptly at 8:00 PM.
Free admission
Directions and more information
(http://www.csulb.edu/~gbach/SubmersiveIndex.html)

The composition is an exercise in controlled improvisation, with each
movement corresponding to an interval in the octave (including a piece
for four bass guitars, and another for cymbals and five voices).
Incorporating drone, jazz structures, processed beats, and experimental
sound, SUBMERSIVE is my first major composition.

Thanks.

G.