RE: [microsound] cell phone noise

Did any of you lot either pick up the 3" cd on staalplat by The User or
catch them live?
Symphony#1 for dot matrix printers?
More about control than error and less subtle sounds than we're used to on
this list but it seems relevant here, re: Kathy's suggestion for mobiles.
this is kind of the old skool version of what she's planning.