Re: [microsound] smooth -> surface

lamm wrote:

>          has anyone actually read Mille Plateaux? Because I'm getting tired of
> reading the same all three quotes all the time!

Read... or understood?! I've read it, but did I understand it all? Not
really. Still, I found it quite intriguing in those moments where ideas
shone through the murk for me...

As for a different quote, here's one that I'm using in my Year Zero (a
Fallt project) contribution. It has to do with the nature of time...

"At most we may distinguish assemblage haecceities (a body considered
only as longitude and latitude) and interassemblage haecceities, which
also mark the potentialities of becoming within each assemblage (the
milieu of intersection of the longitudes and latitudes). But the two are
strictly inseparable. Climate, wind, season, hour are not of another
nature than the things, animals, or people that populate them, follow
them, sleep and awaken within them. This should be read without a pause:
the animal-stalks-at-five-o'clock. The becoming-evening, becoming-night
of an animal, blood nuptials. Five o'clock is this animal! This animal
is the place!"

Michael
--
the foundry