Ritornell takes a liberty? [microsound] more deep, heavy philosophical concepts

In a message dated 5/12/00 9:05:16 PM, sony_mao@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< speaking of ritornell...has anyone purchased ritornell no. 10? >>

does it look like all the others? how does anyone feel about Ritornell taking
artistic control of cover/packaging from the artist?
The 20-2000 series was Carsten's concept from the start, I don't like the
control Ritornell exhibits. I think it trivializes them in some small way,
and don't think I'd buy another, I have Kim's and it's great but something's
missing it's like it's not his but half Kim half Ritornell.   It suddenly
becomes part of a series was it recorded with that in mind?  so then, what's
the them? how do they all fit together? and then, who's series is this?
-pH