micropop this way

fdw's original call for pop music had me started on these new tracks.
precisely, this is the music i wanted to hear for a while but never
found.  i'm pretty happy with the results & i'm thinking of pressing it
all on 7", but before, i'd be curious to hear comments from the
inhabitants of this list with a few minutes (or hours) to spear for a download.

they are the 'camp' tracks at
<http://www.notype.com/users/period_three>.  lyrics are also included
for your convenience.

this is not a 'final product' yet.  still want to work on more material
in that vein.

oh, & stay on the lookout for a no type update in the very near future.
4 excellent releases are ready to go, & more's to come.
<http://www.notype.com> as per usual.

thank you for your time & don't hesitate to drop me a line

~ david
--Boundary_(ID_xmr3MDWAlbsY0jl/ZHviIQ)