live performances at the Anchorage (brooklyn)

just got this in an email from other music, thought it was appropriate.

In our ongoing effort to bring you some of the most exciting live
performances in NYC's most unique venues, Other Music is proud
to again be selling tickets for Creative Time's annual "Music in
the Anchorage" series. The first three performances are part of a
larger video-projection installation titled "NoiseGate" created by the
Austrian artists collectively known as Granular Synthesis. The video
installation will be up from June 1 through 25. But on three Thursdays
of the month, some of today's top electronic composers will collaborate
with Granular Synthesis to provide an audio accompaniment to their
visual art. The performances, known as "Remix", will be as follows:

u-Ziq / Pole / Scanner
Thursday, June 8 (10 p.m.)

We / Fennesz / Vladislav Delay
Thursday, June 15 (10 p.m.)

Ryoji Ikeda / Naut Humon / Alan Thibault
Thursday, June 22 (10 p.m.)

Tickets are available here in the store for $16 each (cash only). Tickets are
also available online at the "News" section of our website. Online tickets
can be purchased only with a credit card (V, MC, AX) and are $16.50 each.
The extra $.50 for online sales is to cover the additional administrative costs
and credit card processing charges. All online ticket sales are being made on
a "WILL CALL" basis, meaning that they will be held for you at the box office
the night of the show. We will not mail the tickets to you.

The Anchorage is a spectacular, cavernous venue located within the huge stone
"anchor" of the Brooklyn Bridge on the Brooklyn side. Subway: A or C trains to
High St., Brooklyn. For more information on the "NoiseGate" installation or the
"Remix" performances, please visit http://www.creativetime.org.

--Boundary_(ID_xmr3MDWAlbsY0jl/ZHviIQ)