Re: [idm] Advice on good monitors needed, delete if you want content....

my partner just got a pair of Alesis Monitor One's (powered) for just
under $500 and they sound sparkly clean and very tight in the low end.  i
wish i could trade my event 20/20's for a pair.  20/20's are also very
nice though, if you really want the boomy bass.  these run a little more
'spensive than the Monitor Ones, but they're bi-amped and self powered.

--
String Theory : Digital Music for Humans
http://www.enteract.com/~yoshi/index.cgi