Re: [microsound] mego (was: enough already!)

you missed chicago laptop trio BAR.
and by the sounds of it you also did not catch marcus schmickler (who
played on all dates of  the tour). due to circumstances beyond our control
marcus was somehow not announced for the chicago show even though all
communication from mego to all promoters in the us he was clearly stated as
playing.

the dj in question was kevin drumm.

10 bucks for 4 live acts and a dj is hardly a rip off, but sorry if you
felt that way.

never fully understood all this length of sets/cds argumnents. is there
some hidden quota as to how much 1 minute of live music is worth??