Re: [microsound] top of the clicks

> i'm always a sucker for these lo-cal endeavors:

so am i, i just don't have the records to pretend my opinion has any
value (i've heard oval for the first time _yesterday_, if anybody can
believe that.)

these are my personal classics so far though:

~ hecker "[ot] xackpy breakpoint" (or)
(very different from his mego cd, a lot more organic)
~ mouse on mars "instrumentals" (sonig)
(at turns melodic & abstract/glitchy; dead beautiful throughout)
~ vladislav delay (anything)
(his chain reaction vinyls are fucking glorious)
~ gramm "personal rock" (source)
(YUMMMM)
~ anything by norman mclaren (rent his films because the soundtracks are
nearly impossible to find)

if we're talking "introductory material" though, a LOT of the stuff on
fals.ch may just do the job: shirt trax, kim cascone, pimmon, kent, to
name a few...  or just grab the new 3" cdrom...

~ david