Re: [microsound] more 0/r responses : )

Based on the, ahem, interesting comments regarding 0/r I'd very much
like to get hold of it, but notice on the 12K web that it's out of
print.

Anyone know of any shops that might be in possession of this particular
CD?

there is a store in washington DC called DCCD that i saw last week that has two unopened copies of 0/r...

 > we will begin work on the second 0/r release in september.
great! 12k again???

we haven't discussed that yet....... i have a feeling it might be : )

 > richard
i love your homepage richard. great paintings (and other stuff too)!

thank you : )

PS: did anyone see the hilariously bad review of "0/r" in Alternative Press in the spring (i believe)
but then again this from a magazine that has 2 or3 differently designed covers one issue of insane clown posse! OH MY!!

richard

--
r   i   c   h   a   r   d   c   h   a   r   t   i   e   r

soundwork  .  visualwork   .   designwork   .

chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.3particles.com

NOW "untitled" on 12K008 compilation [12k, usa] CD

SOON
 series [line, usa] CD, sept 2000 http://www.12k.com/line
typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, 2000  http://fallt.com/invalidObject/index.html

"series[10]" on VARIIOUS comp [intransitive, usa] 2CD, summer 2000
"herein, then" on .00. comp [fylkingen records, sweden] CD, sept 2000 http://www.fylkingen.se
"untitled60sec" on Computer Music Journal comp (CMJ) CD, 2000